Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Name Project

This project was a lot of fun to do because I got to explore and share all the things that I like to do and all of my favorite things. I also found it fun because finding pictures of objects in nonrepresentational ways. It was a bit of a challenge to find the letters of my name and then I got to play around with them in Iphoto and changing up all the effects and colorings of the pictures. Then, one of my favorite parts was adding the song of our choice and I of course chose one of my favorite songs. I also enjoyed that I got to put in pictures of my friends and me. I love to look back at all the pictures of my friends and me because there is always a story to go along with every picture and so it brings back the memories of the times I was with my friends on that particular day.

No comments:

Post a Comment